Best Washing Machine in India:
We know, however hard it is to seek out trustworthy guidance once you choose the new Best Washing Machine in India or other home appliances for your home. That is why several consumers come back to their Indian home appliances asking what reasonably washing machine is better. The new high-efficiency front load washing machines or their traditional top-loading washing machines.
Best Washing Machine in India 2020
1. LG 8.0 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front-Loading Washing Machine – FH2G6TDNL42(Best Washing Machine in India)
When it comes to home appliances, very few products can hold a candle to LG. This 8.0 Kg washing machine is one of LG’s most popular products.
- Fully automatic front load with excellent features
- The capacity of 8 kg suits families of 5 people and more
- Spin speed of 1200 rpm
- 6-Motion Direct Drive Motor with touch panel
- In-built heater for deeper cleaning
- Smart Diagnostic features
- Stainless Steel drum
The best aspect of the LG FH2G6TDNL42 washing machine is that it helps to get rid of dust mites, pollen, and pet allergen from your clothes.
This front-load machine comes with 6-Motion Direct Drive technology to enable various wash programmes.
Another positive aspect of this washing machine is that it senses different fabric types and offers the appropriate wash cycles accordingly.
The advantage of 6-Motion Direct Drive technology is that it moves the wash drum in multiple directions, thereby acting tough on the stubborn stains while taking care of the clothes at the same time.
As the motor directly connects to the drum, this washing machine reduces noise, as well as vibrations. This washing machine comes with a heater arrangement to get rid of tough stains and allergens.
The auto-restart function enables the washing machine to continue from where it left off during a power outage. Soaking your clothes for around 15 minutes at 40 degrees C helps to get rid of the germs and allergens.
The SmartThinQ app helps to diagnose up to 86 errors should anything go wrong with the appliance. This machine comes with features like waterproof touch panel and a rustproof body.[/su_note]
Cleaning the drum is convenient, as it can heat the water up to 85 degrees C. Disabling the settings panel using the Child Lock arrangement can make it safe for your child.Pros
- Child lock features
- Saves water, energy, and time
- Inbuilt heater
- Stainless Steel drum
- Comparatively heavy
2. IFB 8 Kg Fully Automatic Front-Loading Washing Machine – Senator Aqua SX(Best Washing Machine in India)
IFB is one of the top washing brands that manufacture front load washing machines. This machine comes with fantastic control options to deliver the best washing experience.
- The capacity of 8 Kg is ideal for 5-member families
- High spin speed of 1400 rpm
- Excellent features like wash care programmes for different fabrics
- Energy-efficient and saves water
This front-loading washing machine comes with a unique Air Bubble Wash System that creates and releases agitated air bubbles to ensure a thorough cleaning job. These air bubbles penetrate into the layers of the cloth and get rid of stubborn grease stains.
The Aqua Energie feature is ideal for treating hard water. This system converts the bicarbonates in water into crystals, thereby making the water soft enough for the detergent to dissolve properly. The crystals formed are so small that they drain away with the water at the end of the washing cycle.
The exceptional 3D wash system uses nozzles to circulate the water 360 degrees around the drum. Thus, the detergent dissolves into the water and penetrates into the clothes better, thereby ensuring a deeper wash.
This washing machine drum comes with crescent moon drum that curves the water into a swoosh pattern thus ensuring that the clothes do not rub against the steel drum and get damaged.
The Foam Control System provides a better wash by identifying excessive foam generation and diluting it to deliver an excellent washing experience.
This machine allows you to add more clothes amid a washing cycle by pressing the pause button. The Tub Clean feature discourages the growth of bacteria and other germs by eliminating all impurities from the water.
A user-friendly LCD panel helps you to programme your wash cycles comfortably. The Time Delay feature allows soaking of dirty clothes for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 24 hours.Pros
- High rpm that ensures drier clothes
- Facility to add fabric softener
- Washing blankets is possible
- Requires a tap of a specific size during installation
3. Bosch 7 Kg Fully-Automatic Front-Loading Washing Machine – WAK24268IN(Best Washing Machine in India)
Bosch is one of the best international brands of washing machines available in India. It comes with excellent features and supports different kinds of wash cycles.
- The capacity of 7 Kg to cater to the regular Indian family of three to four members
- High speed of 1200 rpm to ensure lesser drying time
- Super 15 feature to freshen up soiled laundry in 15 minutes
- Energy-efficient washing machine
Bosch can be the ideal wash care companion because of its excellent performance. This machine comes with various innovative features to make washing clothes an enjoyable experience.
The Active Water facility saves water by automatically adjusting the water level using multiple load sensors that sense laundry weight and fabric.
The Anti-Vibration design is a unique one that reduces vibrations and ensures greater stability. The Variodrum feature comes with a unique design that acts tough on stains while being gentle with your clothes.
This washing machine is a time saver as well because the SpeedPerfect feature reduces the wash time by around 65%.
The Allergy Plus Programme ensures hygiene of the highest order by eliminating dust mites and other microscopic insects to keep your clothes allergen-free.
Apart from saving water and time, this machine saves energy, as well. This machine does not make much noise. Hence, it is best to use at night. It can work at a low input water pressure of 0.3 bars.
The Reload function enables you to add clothes early during the wash cycle. This machine has a large drum to allow smooth movement of clothes, thereby delivering better washing results.
The Child Lock feature allows locking of all features to prevent your child from tampering with the settings. This machine comes with a unique water filter to fit all kinds of taps.Pros
- Excellent features to ensure a perfect wash
- Saves time, water, energy, and thereby, money
- Prompt after-sales service
- Spare parts are expensive
4. IFB 6.5 Kg Fully Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine(Best Washing Machine in India)
IFB washing machines come with front-loading features in various capacities. This machine has a capacity of 6.5 Kg. It comes with excellent features that qualify this appliance as one of the best in its segment.
- 6.5 Kg capacity to cater to small Indian families
- 7-segment LED display to make it user-friendly
- Different kinds of wash care programmes
- Conversion of hard water into soft water to enable a better wash
The USP of this washing machine is that it offers a total of 100 wash programmes with every kind of fabric or stain having a specific wash programme.
The 3D wash system uses a unique water spray system to create a powerful 360-degree current in the drum. It ensures the dissolving of all detergents during the rinsing period and draws out the dirt with the soap efficiently.
The dynamic movement of the drum forces the water deep into the fabric texture to deliver a cleaner wash.
This washing machine features an Aqua Energie function that comes with a built-in aqua filter to treat hard water. This system converts the bicarbonates in hard water into minute crystals that flow freely along with the wastewater and do not form a layer over the surface of the drum.
The cradle wash system takes care of the delicate clothes such as laces, silk, and chiffon. The express wash system is the ideal wash programme for smarter and lighter loads.
It comes with a crescent moon cast drum to absorb the hard hits during the tumbling process, thereby giving the clothes a deep but gentle wash.
The design ensures that the water curves up in a specific pattern and that the clothes do not rub against the walls of the drum.
This machine features a Foam Control system to maintain the quality of the wash. It senses the generation of foam and dilutes it on reaching the desired level.
The Auto Imbalance feature ensures even distribution of clothes during the wash cycle.
Other features include the Ball valve technology to prevent wastage and Child Lock system to prevent tampering by children.Pros
- Ideal for small families
- Variety of wash programmes
- Suitable for use with hard water
- Does not fit into all taps
5. LG 6 Kg Inverter Fully-Automatic Front-Loading Washing Machine – FH0FANDNL02(Best Washing Machine in India)
This 6 Kg LG washing machine is ideal for couples and bachelors. Apart from various exciting features, this front-load machine comes with an inverter motor and an inbuilt heater.
- 6 Kg capacity that is perfect for small families and individuals
- 1000 rpm spinning speed
- Direct Drive Technology
- 6-motion technology
- Inverter control
- Inbuilt water heater
LG washing machines are always designed for the future. This appliance uses 6-motion technology to eliminate the toughest of stains by moving the drum in multiple directions.
As it works on Direct Drive technology, there is no involvement of belts and pulleys, the areas of significant concern for any washing machine. It also reduces vibration and noise while saving a lot of money on its maintenance.
The waterproof and foolproof touch panel is a seamless design that enables you to operate with wet fingers, as well. The Auto Restart option ensures that the machine will restart from where it left off during a power outage.
The inbuilt water heater system can heat water up to 60 degrees C to remove all kinds of stains and allergens. Diagnosing any issue with the appliance is now easy using the SmartThinQ app that can identify up to 86 errors.
The stainless steel drum is rust-proof and hence, durable. This washing machine comes with additional safety features like child lock. It allows you to disable the lock settings, whereby your child cannot accidentally tamper with it.
The Tub Clean facility heats water up to 85 degrees C to remove dirt and soap residue from the machine.
It is possible to soak your baby’s clothes at 40 degrees for 15 minutes and 60 degrees thereafter to remove detergent residue, enzymes, and bacteria. Hence, this washing machine is one of the best ones on the hygiene front.Pros
- Direct Drive technology reduces maintenance costs
- Water heater facility to ensure a hygienic wash
- 6-motion technology to get rid of the most stubborn stains
- The presence of a rat mesh is an additional advantage.
- The Auto Restart function does not work in the Child Lock mode
6. Samsung 6 Kg Fully Automatic Front-Loading Washing Machine – WW60M206LMW/TL(Best Washing Machine in India)
Samsung washing machines come with excellent washing options that make the device an energy-efficient one. It also saves much water in the bargain.
- 6 Kg capacity makes it an ideal appliance for small families or 2-3 persons
- 1000 rpm speed is perfect for a machine of this capacity
- Digital inverter technology and a user-friendly display
- Ceramic heater prevents calcium build-up.
This Samsung washing machine works on a digital inverter motor that does not make much noise because of its low vibration. It also ends up saving electricity.
Samsung offers a 10-year manufacturer warranty on the engine. The Volt Control feature eliminates the use of a stabiliser. This feature protects the appliance from sudden voltage surges that are common in the smaller towns and cities in India.
Diamond Drum technology ensures tangle-free washing. The diamond-shaped grooves on the inner surface of the drum separate the clothes to prevent tangling. It also ensures to protect the delicate garments from damage. This diamond drum consists of small water outlets to drain the water quickly.
This washing machine provides a range of wash cycles to suit your busy schedules. You can select wash cycles for as low as 15 minutes to get a quick job.
The presence of the ceramic heater is an advantage because it prevents the build-up of calcium, thereby increasing the overall life of the washing machine.
Apart from its excellent performance, this washing machine has an exquisite external appearance with its elegant design exuding a premium feel. The ergonomically designed dial enhances your convenience level.
The touch buttons respond to the lightest of touches. The user-friendly display panel provides all the information you need.Pros
- Excellent washing performance
- Diamond drum prevents damage to clothes
- The LED display is difficult to see when operating the machine in the balcony
- The dial does not have a marker
7. LG 8 Kg Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – T9077NEDL1(Best Washing Machine in India)
Though front-loading devices are becoming popular in India, most of the homemakers prefer a top-loading model. LG T9077NEDL1 is one of the best 8 Kg washing machine models on display today.
- 8 Kg capacity to suit large families
- 720 rpm speed
- Unique features like smart inverter motor
- Three washing options that save 36% energy
This top-loading washing machine model features a revolutionary in-built jet-spray mode that lets out powerful jets of water to wash excess dirt and detergent residue from the clothes. This technology ensures that you can do away with the rubbing of cuffs and collars before placing your clothes in the washing machine.
This feature saves nearly 70% of water and 40% energy, making it one of the most efficient appliances in this category.
The inverter motor adjusts the energy consumption at the optimum level depending on the power required. This motor comes with BMC Motor Protection feature that makes it corrosion-free and protects it from insects, dust, and humidity.
The Turbo Drum and the pulsator rotate in opposite directions to give the most potent wash by removing the toughest stains with ease. The three mini pulsators create water streams in a vertical direction to deliver an even washing experience.
The machine comes equipped with a stainless steel drum that is not only rust-proof but also eliminates bacteria and germs, thus enhancing its life.
This machine features a Tub Clean function to sterilise the inner and outer tub after a washing cycle to remove unpleasant smell. The Auto Restart option allows the commencement of the sequence from where it left off during a power outage.Pros
- Excellent washing performance
- Silent operation in comparison to other washing machines
- Easy to use control options
- Time adjustment for rinsing option is not available
- Drier function needs better designing
8. LG 6.5 Kg Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – T7581NDDLG(Best Washing Machine in India)
LG has washing machine products to suit all family sizes. This 6.5 Kg machine is an ideal one for small Indian families up to four persons.
- 6.5 Kg capacity, suitable for the present-day Indian household
- 700 rpm speed
- Smart inverter motor
- 3-Smart motion
The inverter technology present in this LG product ensures to make it comfortable for the user because it not only saves power but also makes less noise.
This smart inverter motor adjusts the energy consumption depending on the load. It comes with BMC Motor protection that guarantees protection from dust, humidity, and insects.
This machine comes with a smart diagnosis option, SmartThinQ that can diagnose a variety of problems within no time.
The Turbo Drum enables a powerful wash as it rotates in the opposite direction to the pulsator, thereby removing the toughest of stains with ease. Besides, the three mini pulsators push the water in a vertical direction to remove dirt and detergent residue.
The stainless steel drum is comparatively more hygienic than the plastic drums, as it discourages the growth of bacteria and germs. The Tub Clean option removes the unpleasant smell by sterilising the inner and outer drums.
This machine comes with a safe and smooth door operation that takes its time to close. This appliance features an Auto Restart option to enable the device to continue from where it left off during a power cut situation.
The Child Lock feature is one of the best in the business. This feature enables you to disarm the settings, whereby your child cannot tamper with it unintentionally.Pros
- Noiseless operation and easy to use control options
- Autostart feature is a welcome addition
- Inverter motor reduces power consumption
- Rat mesh available to protect the delicate parts of the machine
- Not very effective in treating extremely dirty clothes
- Auto Restart does not function in the Child Lock mode
9. IFB 6.5 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine TL-RDW(Best Washing Machine in India)
Besides manufacturing some of the best front-loading washing machines, IFB has excellent top-loading models to cater to the needs of Indian households.
- 6.5 Kg capacity to suit medium-sized Indian families
- 720 rpm speed
- Eight water levels
- LED screen display
- 3D Wash and Triadic Pulsator feature
The 3D wash system of this automatic washing machine soaks clothes thoroughly to deliver a dynamic wash experience. The Deep Clean feature lends a magical feeling, as it acts tough on stains and gentle on your clothes.
It is possible because of the Triadic Pulsator that makes your clothes sparkle. This pulsator removes the stubborn stains using powerful swirl jets of water. The Mechanical Centre Punch action feature pushes the dirt out, thereby leaving your clothes sparklingly clean.
This washing machine comes with two new concepts, Aqua Energie and Aqua Spa Therapy. Aqua Energie energises the water to dissolve the detergent better and deliver a softer wash. The Aqua Spa Therapy exfoliates and rejuvenates your clothes by cleansing and hydrating each fibre.
The Crescent Moon Drum grooves on the inner surface of the wash drum create a gentle cushioning layer to protect the clothes and preventing it from tangling.
Auto softener dispenser and Bleach Dispenser are two innovative concepts, as well. The Bubble Leveller mechanism ensures that your machine balances perfectly to reduce vibrations, thereby enhancing its overall life.
The Auto Balance function distributes the clothes evenly to maintain consistent washing performance. Aqua Conserve feature reuses the water used for final rinsing to soak clothes, thereby preserving the environmental balance.
The Voltage Protection feature protects your appliance from high voltage fluctuations.Pros
- Excellent performance
- Great features like Triadic Pulsator, Child Lock, and Crescent grooves
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves time and energy
- Makes a little noise, but it is understandable
- Does not have a hot water wash option
10. Bosch 6.5 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – WOE654WOIN(Best Washing Machine in India)
Bosch brings the best of German technology to washing machines with this excellent top-loading model. It comes with some of the most exciting features to make washing clothes an enjoyable experience.
- 6.5 Kg capacity to satisfy the requirements of an average-sized Indian family
- 680 rpm speed
- Features like Power wave wash system and magic filter
- Dual dispenser feature
After becoming Europe’s No 1 brand of washing machines, Bosch is now offering the same technology in India. The PowerWave Wash System entails the flow of water from three directions, thereby creating powerful waves to remove the most stubborn stains.
The Dynamic Waterflow system works in combination with the PowerWave Wash System to deliver excellent results.
This machine comes with a magic filter to gather the lint and fluff to ensure that your clothes remain clean. This top-loading machine features a dual dispenser design to enable users to use detergent powder or solution depending on their needs.
As this machine is capable of working at water pressures as low as 0.3 bars, it is an ideal one for use in top rise buildings where the water pressure could be comparatively low.
The Bosch washing machine sports an excellent exterior appearance with its aesthetic looks. It is available in six beautiful colour options to suit the interior designing in your house.
This machine is a smart one, as it features a one-touch start option. The appliance chooses the perfect wash programme depending on the load. The Child Locking system is an ideal one to prevent your mischievous little one from tampering with the controls.
Other exciting features include a steel drum and a hot water intake facility. The machine tub stops working when you open the lid. It enables you to add/remove clothes during a washing cycle.Pros
- Eight wash cycles make it an excellent washing machine
- Powerful washing performance
- Great options such as soft closing lid to prevent injuries and damage
- Toughened glass lid
- Service Quality is not up to the mark in some places.
11. LG 6.2 Kg Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – T7281NDDLG/T7288NDDLG/GD(Best Washing Machine in India)
LG manufactures some of the most versatile washing machines. This 6.2 Kg appliance is ideal for doing a quick job, hence favouring bachelors and working couples.
- 6.2 Kg capacity that is ideal for small families and single bachelors
- 700 rpm speed
- Smart Inverter technology to reduce vibrations and power usage
- Innovative features
All LG top-loading and front-loading washing machines come with an inverter motor, thereby dispensing with the use of belts and pulleys. It reduces vibrations and hence, is less noisy when compared to other machines.
The smart inverter motor can adjust the electricity consumption depending on the load. The BMC Motor Protection feature provides immunity from corrosion, humidity, dust, and insects.
This machine comes with a Smart Diagnosis feature where the SmartThinQ app detects and diagnoses more than 80 problems. The stainless steel drum is an advantage because it is rust-proof and does not encourage the accumulation of bacteria and germs.
The Turbo Drum feature ensures to remove the toughest of stains as it rotates in the opposite direction to the pulsator to provide an agitated flow.
The three mini pulsators create water streams in the vertical direction to eliminate the dirt from every fibre and ensure a 100% clean wash.
This washing machine features a Tub Clean Option to ensure that there is no soap or dirt residue after a washing cycle. It sterilises the inside and outside portions of the tub to eliminate any unpleasant smell.
The Smart Closing Door is another excellent feature that does not result in the swift banging of the door. It works gradually to prevent damage and injury.
The Auto-Restart feature is a convenient one because it restarts the machine from where it stopped, especially during a power cut situation. The Child Lock is an excellent function that prevents your children from creating mischief.Pros
- The Smart Closing Door is an excellent feature
- Excellent washing performance
- Ideal for a quick-fix job
- Does not have an inbuilt heater
12. Haier 5.8 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine – HWM58-020S(Best Washing Machine in India)
Compared to the other models described above, this washing machine is a small one, as it has a capacity of 5.8 Kg.
- 5.8 Kg capacity making it an ideal machine for couples and single individuals
- Spin speeds of up to 700 rpm
- Six wash programs customised according to your needs
- Self-diagnostic feature
Haier washing machine is a compact appliance that delivers a towering performance. This machine features six different types of wash programmes to suit your fabrics. The smart options for spin speed, rinse cycle, quick wash, rinse hold, and half load and drain, making it a convenient machine to use.
The Quadra Flow Pulsator prevents tangling of clothes, thereby ensuring excellent cleaning. This machine features hi-tech sensors that automatically sense the load to decide the washing cycle.
The Quick Wash function enables you to schedule your laundry activities at a later time at your convenience. This machine comes with a Digital Display that updates every process of the wash cycle and makes it easy for the user.
The stainless steel drum can withstand high spin speeds, thereby making it ideal for regular use. The plastic exterior ensures that the machine has a rust-free body. It also enables you to clean it and maintain the required hygiene standards.
The Memory Backup feature ensures that the machine resumes washing from wherever it stopped due to power outage.
The Auto Power Off feature switches off the unit on the completion of a washing cycle, thereby saving water and electricity. This Haier machine is a compact one that gels with your other appliances.Pros
- One of the best machines to do a quick job
- Good washing performance
- Compact appliance
- Control panel needs improvement
- No separate chamber for putting conditioner
13. Whirlpool 7.2 Kg Semi-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine – Ace Supreme Plus(Best Washing Machine in India)
Many homemakers prefer the semi-automatic washing machines to the fully automatic ones because they do not feel satisfied unless they scrub the collars and cuffs with their hands.
Hence, the semi-automatic top loading machines are still in demand in India. Whirlpool manufactures some of the best semi-automatic washing machines.
- 7.2 Kg capacity top-loading machines to cater to medium-sized families
- Lint filter system to eliminate lint and fluff from clothes
- Ace Wash Station
- Multi-utility tray
The Ace Supreme Plus is one of the best semi-automatic washing machines in India today. It comes with exciting features like Ace Wash Station. This feature allows you to sort, stack, and carry your clothes on the machine itself.
There is no need to have separate containers. It becomes handy, as the semi-automatic mode requires you to transfer the clothes from the washtub to the spin tub.
This washing machine comes with an impeller system that agitates the water perfectly to ensure a clean wash every time. It does not have a separate pulsator, but the impeller provides the ideal motion for cleaning the clothes.
The multi-utility tray helps to sort out and carry the clothes. This tray comes with a unique vent that enables water to flow back into the washtub.
The lint filter arrangement is an excellent one, as it enables the machine to collect the lint and fluff from the clothes. It ensures that the clothes remain clean.
This machine comes with an in-built scrubber to scrub the collars and cuffs, thereby ensuring that your clothes get a perfect wash every time.Pros
- Ace Wash station to add to your convenience
- Lint filter to eliminate lint
- Scrubber to ensure proper washing of your clothes
- Does not have the comfort and convenience of a full-automatic machine
- No facility for a hot water wash
14. LG 6.5 Kg Semi-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine – P7550R3FA(Best Washing Machine in India)
The best aspect of semi-automatic washing machines is that they are available in a ready-to-use condition. There is no need for its installation.
- 6.5 Kg Capacity that is suitable for mid-size families
- 1300 rpm speed
- Three wash programs
- Lint Collector and other useful accessories
Apart from manufacturing some of the best front loading and top loading fully automatic washing machines, LG has some fine products in the semi-automatic washing machine range.
The LG semi-automatic washing machine comes with a roller jet pulsator to deliver an excellent washing experience. This pulsator enhances the flow of water by rotating quickly. The higher the number of rotations, the better is the friction.
This machine features three wash programmes, gentle, normal, and strong. You can choose the ideal one you want, depending on your requirements.
It comes with attachments like collar scrubber for cleaning the stubborn dirt from collars. Therefore, there is no necessity for using the brush to remove dirt from such inaccessible places. The collar scrubber can also prove useful to remove dirt from cuffs, as well.
The lint collector is another crucial accessory, as it helps to remove the fibres sticking to your washing machine’s pipe. This collector collects all the lint during the wash cycle. You can conveniently remove the attachment and get rid of the debris.
This washing machine is unique because it comes with a spin shower to wash away the leftover soap from your clothes to make them sparklingly clean.
The Air Dry feature ensures to dry your clothes by nearly 40% before you hang them out in the sun.
The LG washing machine comes equipped with a 3MM plastic cover with rat repellent chemical. Thus, you do not find rats anywhere near the machine. It serves as the perfect protection, as rats can play havoc with the wiring.Pros
- Great washing experience
- Spin speed is extremely good at 1300rpm
- The rat repellent is an excellent feature
- Lint collector and Air dry features are useful additions
- Exit wastewater pipe is a bit short
- Similarly, the cable needs some extension
15. Samsung 7.2Kg Semi-Automatic Top-Loading Washing Machine (WT725QPNDMP)(Best Washing Machine in India)
Samsung is another trusted manufacturer of semi-automatic washing machines in India. Performance-wise, Samsung ranks right at the top along with LG and Whirlpool. This semi-automatic top-loading washing machine comes with excellent features.
- 7.2 Kg capacity, ideal for a family of four to five persons
- 1000rpm spin speed
- Three wash programmes
- Buzzer facility
This washing machine is one of the most elegant looking machines in the market. It is one of the most comfortable ones to move around in the house.
The EZ Wash Tray enables you to stack and sort the clothes while transferring them to the spin tube. It also serves as the ideal scrubbing pad to remove the stubborn dirt from collars and cuffs. Thus, you can scrub your clothes gently without disturbing the washing process.
This washing machine features three wash programmes, normal, intensive, and delicate. The Dual jet system ensures to improve the washing effectiveness by shooting vertical jets of water. It prevents the clothes from falling on the pulsator, thereby preventing any tangles.
This machine features accessories like lint collector to collect the lint and other foreign substances from your clothes for a clean wash. The Air Turbo Drying System lets go a blast of warm air to dry your clothes by nearly 40%.
The buzzer is a welcome accessory, as it alerts you after the washing process is over. This appliance comes with a sleek design and an anti-corrosive plastic body. The two-way inner handle allows you to move your washing machine with ease.Pros
- Excellent washing performance
- Buzzer alert is a welcome feature
- Air dryer enables quick drying of clothes
- A laborious procedure as compared to fully-automatic machines
- No scope for a hot water wash
Best Washing Machine Brands in India 2020
IFB – First and foremost Indian brand that holds a 40% market share in washing machine segments. IFB is known for its famous Front-load washing machine in India. One significant reason I recommend IFB washing machines to everyone is the growth in the Indian economy by promoting the Indian brand. They are known for technologies like Wifi control Feature, Auto Balance System, Auto-Genie Mode, 3D wash System, 4D wash system, Air Bubble Wash, and Crescent Moon Drum.
Whirlpool – Whirlpool is one of the leading washing machine brands in the market. They are dedicated to fulfilling the needs of middle-class Indian households. The stone step in the Indian economy in terms of home appliances was taken in 1980 by Whirlpool. They introduced trademark technologies like ZEN technology, Fresh Care + Technology, Quick Spin 360 Technology, Smart All in Combo, color 15+, Heat pump, Smart Top Load connected pair, Stainwash Deep-Clean, and Dynamic Venting Technology.
Samsung is the backbone of the Indian market in all segments of consumer electronics. Samsung has expertise in the top load washing machine in India. They are known for their world-famous technologies like Samsung Activ Wash, Built-in Sink, Hygiene Steam Cycle, Samsung Flex Wash, Wobble Technology, Digital Inverter Technology, and Eco Bubble Technology.
LG is a South Korean company that is one of the biggest and oldest suppliers of home appliances and consumer electronics in India. It controls a 39% share in the Indian market; therefore, it is the most trusted brand of the washing machines in India. They are known for their leading technologies like Twinwash technology, Turbo-wash 2.0, Smart diagnosis, and Cycle more select knob technology.
Bosch is a European based company established in 1967. They are known for their build quality and famous front load washing machines. They are known for their technologies like Active Oxygen Technology, Eco-Silence Drive Motor, Vario-Perfect Feature, EcologicX, and other trademark features.
Haier is a Chinese company known for its award-winning energy-saving technology and its Rust free body. Their leading technology is Nero Zero pressure, Hatrium Direct Motion, Self Clean Technology, Crystal Technology, and Jet Steam Technology.
Panasonic is a Japanese company with tremendous achievements in washing machine segments. They provide some cheap and durable washing machines in India. They are known for their trademark features like Active Foam System, Aqua Tide Pulsator, Eco Aqua Beat, EcoNavi, Load Sense Water and Stain Master.
10 Best Washing Machines Under 20000 in India 2020
- 1. LG T7581NDDLG 6.5Kg Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 2. LG T7281NDDLG 6.2 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 3. Whirlpool ACE 10.5 XL 10.5 kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 4. LG T7269NDDL 6.2 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 5. Samsung WA65M4100HV/TL 6.5 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 6. LG T7569NDDLH 6.5 Kg Inverter Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 7. Whirlpool Whitemagic Premier 702SD 7Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 8. Samsung WA75M4500HP/TL 7.5 Kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 9. IFB TL-RDW 6.5 Kg Aqua Fully Automatic Top Load Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
- 10. IFB TL-RCG/RCSG Aqua 6.5 kg Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine-CHECK OUT ON AMAZON
BEST FRONT,TOP AND SEMI AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES:
|Best washing machine||Type||Price|
|IFB 8 Kg Senator Aqua SX||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Bosch 7 kg WAK24168IN||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|LG 6 Kg FH0FANDNL02||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|IFB 6 kg Diva Aqua SX||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Samsung 8 kg (WW80J4243MW/TL)||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|IFB 6.5 Kg SENORITA ZX||Front Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Whirlpool 7 Kg BLOOMWASH ULTRA||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|IFB 6.5 kg RDW Aqua||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Samsung 6.5 kg WA65M4100HY/TL||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|LG 6.2 kg T7281NDDLG/ T7288NDDLG||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Haier 5.8 kg HWM58-020S||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Godrej GWF 650 FC||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Haier 6.2 Kg HWM62-AE||Top Load||Check Price on Amazon|
|Godrej 8 Kg WS 800 PDS||Semi-Automatic||Check Price on Amazon|
|BPL 6.5 Kg W65S22A||Semi-Automatic||Check Price on Amazon|
|Whirlpool 8 kg ACE TURBO DRY 8.0||Semi-Automatic||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Front Load vs Top Load Washing Machines?Front Loading washing machines are water and energy-efficient in comparison to top loader machines. Further, the front loading washing machines are priced higher in comparison with the top load machines due to innovation and technically advanced features, which reduces manual work.
2. Washing Machine Powder vs Liquid detergent Which is better?The major problem with washing powder is that sometimes it sticks to clothes that look atrocious and smell very bad. On the other hand, liquid detergents dissolve in water very quickly.
3. How to Prevent Tangling of fabric in the washing machine?If you are fed up with the wrinkled clothes, then you should buy a front load washing machine as it uses tumbling rotation, which prevents tangling and your clothes come out as new ones. Top loaders use spinning action, which twists all the clothes together, making it challenging to entangle the clothes. The front-load models do not have impellers and agitators.
4. Which are the best brands of washing machines in India in 2020?If you are looking for an automatic front load washing machine, then I would suggest IFB as it is a leading brand in the front load segment. The other option is bosch, which is also useful in front loaders. On the other hand, Whirpool and Samsung are leading the top load segment.
5. Should I go for a top-loading machine with an agitator or without one?Top loader washing machines these days come without an agitator. The agitators increase the spin cycle speed; however, at the same time, it twists all the clothes reducing fabric quality. Machines without agitators polish more reliably and have extra further space. Therefore, it is ideal to opt for a washing machine without an agitator.
6. Which washing machine to prefer, a semi-automatic or a fully automatic?It is evident that front-loaders are far superior in terms of technological advancement, wash quality, and energy-saving. The only downside of a fully automatic machine is that it is more expensive than a semi-automatic washing machine. A fully automatic washing machine reduces manual intervention and saves you time and energy, especially when you have back problems.
Washing Machine buying guide
We shall now at the various features you usually encounter when you step into the market to buy a washing machine. This buying guide can help clear all your doubts on the matter.
Semi-Automatic vs Fully Automatic Machines
What does the word ‘Automatic’ signify?
When we use the word ‘Automatic’ in context with the washing machine, we infer that the machine not only washes the clothes but also extracts the water from them after the washing process is over.
The fully automatic machine has a program that takes care of all aspects of washing, spinning and drying.
In the semi-automatic machines, you have to transfer the clothes manually to the spin tub after the washing cycle is over. Thus, you find the semi-automatic machines having two tubs. Otherwise, the mechanism, as well as energy consumption features, are more or less same.
Front Load vs Top Load Machines
You must have heard these names many times when you refer to washing machines. The differentiation is very simple. As the name suggests, the front load machines entail loading of the clothes from the front portion.
In the top load machines, you load clothes into the washing drum from the top. Usually, you find people from the Western countries preferring the front load machines whereas Indian people prefer the top-loading ones.
The front loading machines are fully automatic machines whereas you have semi-automatic machines in the top load machines in addition to the fully automatic ones.
One has to concede that the front load machines use less water in comparison to the top load ones.
This is because you need lots of water to soak clothes. The front loading machines work with a tumbling action thereby requiring less amount of water for soaking purposes. However, the front load machines have longer cycles when you compare them with the top load machines.
The front load washing machines run for longer periods, but at a comparatively slower speed. Hence, they are more energy efficient as compared to the top loading machines.
These front loading machines have a hot water cycle to clean clothes. They make use of a dryer as well. As there is less water consumption, the drying of the clothes is more efficient. The dryer cycles are shorter thereby they use less power in the dryer cycle as compared to the top load machines.
VIEW MORE ARTICALS: